Me and Scout

Me and Scout

30 September 2010

07 August 2010, 0949, Saturday

Belle was jumping around Thursday morning as happy as can be, but her leg was swollen up like a donkey leg.  That night we discovered a wound on her foot.  On the right side, of course.  She always gets wounded on the right side.  On her left, Belle could pose for the Black Mouth Cur Calendar, but her right side looks like it belonged to Michael Vick.  The swelling has gone down, but we are keeping an eye on the sore to make sure it is not a bite of some kind.
Thursday morning I did the sub training for West Hardin ISD.  Looks like a good gig.  I was the only guy attending the training.  Work was okay, but as soon as I can, I will pull chalks.  I think the worst part is that the books are not organized up to my OCD standard.  When I get more comfortable, I’ll work on that.
Thursday night we went to East Star.
Late for drill on Friday, but no one cared.  CPT Fregia and I went to the range in his POV and we stood around and BS’ed.  At drill now and we are about to go back out.  More of the same until the Soldiers leave, then we will shoot personal pistols.

No comments:

Post a Comment